March 13, 2020
A notice to our Members;
Due to the mounting concerns relating to the Coronavirus (Covid19), the Revelstoke Mountain CoLab is taking some temporary precautions effective immediately, and will be updated on March 20th, 2020:
· No drop-in passes will be sold
· No punch-passes will be sold. Those that own punch-passes will be able to continue to use them.
· No new monthly memberships will be sold. Current monthly members will still have access and their memberships and they will renew as usual.
· No board room bookings for non-members.
· No kitchen access.
· Front doors will remain locked at all times. Only members will have access to the space.
· Additional disinfecting will happen between scheduled routine cleanings.
· Any members who show corona-like symptoms will not be allowed to use the CoLab.
The CoLab prides itself in its cooperative and community orientated workspace. If you choose to continue working out of the CoLab, please be respectful of your fellow members and take the following prevention measures:
· Stay home if you are experiencing or have been exposed to anyone exhibiting coronavirus-like symptoms.
· Any members with symptoms of coronavirus need to be reported immediately to the executive director or a board member.
· Taking higher level of personal hygiene, like frequent hand washing.
If you choose to work from home, to help reduce the financial burden, we are offering the following incentives:
· Pro-rated credit or refund to hot-desk users for those that choose to work from home.
· Suspend payments for any dedicated or office desk members who choose to work from home, but save their spaces. This will be in the form of pro-rated credits for future months.
This situation is very fluid and we are monitoring the situation closely and adjusting our response plan as information continues to develop.
If you wish to suspend your current monthly membership, please be in touch.
Leslie, Matt, Josh, Andy, Carly and Cassidy
Board of Directors, Revelstoke Mountain CoLab