March 17 - Public Notice Update
A notice to our Members;
With ongoing updates and changes from all levels of Government with regards to COVID-19, the Revelstoke Mountain CoLab is updating its response to ensure the health and safety of its members and the Revelstoke Community as a whole.
At this point in time, we are strongly encouraging members to work from home. We also suggest collecting any items from the CoLab that are essential for work, should the CoLab be officially mandated to close.
The following precautions will continue until further notice:
· All members encouraged to work from home.
· No drop-in or punch passes will be sold.
· No new monthly memberships will be sold. Current monthly members will still have access and their memberships and they will renew as usual.
· No boardroom bookings.
· No kitchen access.
· Front doors will remain locked at all times. Only members will have access to the space.
The Revelstoke CoLab recognizes that its members are all being impacted financially. If you or your employer is unable to carry the monthly membership fees, we are willing to offer:
· Pro-rated credit or refund to hot-desk users for those that choose to work from home.
· Suspend payments for any dedicated or office desk members who choose to work from home, but save their spaces. This will be in the form of pro-rated credits for future months.
This situation is constantly changing and we are monitoring local, provincial and federal recommendations closely and adjusting our response plan accordingly.
If you wish to suspend your current monthly membership, please be in touch.
Leslie, Matt, Josh, Andy, Carly and Cassidy
Board of Directors, Revelstoke Mountain CoLab